1) How do the swashes and the ligatures work? Do I need special software for that?
Yes, We recommend you use Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign since they support Glyphs. Photoshop is also an option. All you need to do is open the Glyphs window to explore a whole new world of Typography.
2) Ok, I'm trying to purchase the font, but something went wrong. What can I do?
Please make sure you are choosing the right options and that you have read and accepted the license agreement. You can always contact us for more help by clicking here.
3) I purchase Lingerie XO but still didn't get the files, What should I do?
We email the files within 24 hours. If this time has elapsed and you still don't have your files, please contact us.
4) What are Dreamline and Calligraphic and how can I get them all?
Lingerie XO comes with two kinds of swashes styles - Dreamline and Calligraphic. We recommend combining them all for maximum impact. Here you can see how they look:
5) Where can I purchase a web version of Lingerie XO?
Lingerie XO web version comes only with the basic alphabet. Without the ligatures, swashes or the special glyphs. To purchase a web license, please contact us.
6) How long did it take to design Lingerie XO?
Around two years. No kidding. Each curve was drawn many many times until perfection. We hope you appreciate the effort.
7) We would like to add some customize glyphs to Lingerie Typeface, is this possible?
Absolutely. We offer custom type design service, and we would love to customize Lingerie XO to your specification. As well as any other type for you. Contact us here.
8) Can I have a trial version of Lingerie XO?
Would you ask to try out your first love? Lingerie XO is a pleasure to the eyes, It will drive attention, and it comes with thousands of amazing glyphs and super cool open-type features. You'll fall in love with Lingerie XO the first time you use it. Enjoy the ride.
9) Does Lingerie Typeface support other languages than English?
Sure! Lingerie Typeface support: Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu, Basque, Bemba, Bena, Bosnian, Catalan, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, German, Gusii, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kinyarwanda, Latvian, Lithuanian, Low German, Lower Sorbian, Luo, Luxembourgish, Luyia, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Manx, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Rwa, Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Scottish Gaelic, Sena, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Taita, Teso, Turkmen, Upper Sorbian, Vunjo, Zulu.