1) How do the swashes and the ligatures work? Do I need special software for that?
Yes, We recommend you use Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign since they support Glyphs. Photoshop cc 2015 is also an option. All you need to do is open the Glyphs window to explore a whole new world of Typography.
2) Ok, I'm trying to purchase the font, but something went wrong. What can I do?
Please make sure you are choosing the right options and that you have read and accepted the license agreement. You can always contact us for more help by clicking here.
3) I purchase Lingerie Typeface but still didn't get the files, What should I do?
We email the files within 24 hours. If this time has elapsed and you still don't have your files, please contact us.
4) Does all the styles comes with swashes?
No.The Italic and Wild styles comes without swashes.
5) What are Camisole, Kimono, and Picot and how can I get them all?
Camisole, Kimono, and Picot are three different Ends of Lingerie Typeface Swashes. We recommend combining them all for maximum impact. Here you can see how they look:
6) Where can I purchase a web version of Lingerie Typeface?
Lingerie Typeface web version comes only with the basic alphabet. Without the ligatures, swashes or the special glyphs. To purchase a web license, please contact us.
7) How long did it take to design Lingerie Typeface?
Over than two years, day and night. Hope you appreciate the blood, sweat, and tears ;)
8) We would like to add some customize glyphs to Lingerie Typeface, is this possible?
Absolutely. We offer custom type design service, and we would love to customize Lingerie Typeface to your specification. As well as any other type for you. Contact us here.
9) Can I have a trial version of Lingerie Typeface?
Would you try out a Picasso? Lingerie Typeface is a masterpiece, but an affordable one. You'll fall in love with Lingerie the first time you use it. Hope your heart can take it.
10) Does Lingerie Typeface support other languages than English?
Sure! Lingerie Typeface support: Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu, Basque, Bemba, Bena, Bosnian, Catalan, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, German, Gusii, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kinyarwanda, Latvian, Lithuanian, Low German, Lower Sorbian, Luo, Luxembourgish, Luyia, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Manx, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Rwa, Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Scottish Gaelic, Sena, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Taita, Teso, Turkmen, Upper Sorbian, Vunjo, Zulu.